Wood shutters instantly add substance, structure and architectural interest to any space. They’re also practical and functional: easy to care for and adjustable for privacy and light control. New York City Blinds carries a wide selection, from plantation shutters to cafe shutters, narrow-louver styles and specialty shapes for any window. Our shutters are made with real dovetail joinery and offered in dozens of paint and stain options. When you’re going for natural beauty, light control and easy care, wooden shutters are an ideal window covering choice.
Hunter Douglas wooden shutters are available in the following operating systems:
- Bi-fold track–allows 6 panels to be hinged together
- Bypass track–shutters slide past each other to open and close
- Hinged panels—hinged together and to window pane using T-posts in center
- Front tilt bar—in the center to close tightly up or down
- TruView–barely visible from the front, tilt one and the rest will follow